00 Hardcover Series: title K583 Cited in Guide to Reference Books and prepared under the auspices of the International Association of Legal Science, this magisterial two-volume work assembles lengthy, authoritative chapters on comparative business law that were written by specialists in Europe and the U.
What does IALS stand for?
IALS stands for International Association of Legal Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IALS
We have 18 other meanings of IALS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Advanced Learning and Research
- International Arbitration Law Review (journal)
- Intermediate Assembly Lower Rotating Equipment
- I Am Laughing Right Now
- Indo-Asia Leisure Services Ltd. (India)
- Inspector Activity List Subsystem
- Institute for Applied Language Studies (University of Edinburgh; Scotland, UK)
- Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (UK)
- International Academy of Life Sciences (est. 1979)
- International Adult Literacy Survey
- Integrative Analysis of Longitudinal Studies on Aging (research network)
- Italian American Law Students Association (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- International Association of Language and Social Psychology
- International Adult Literacy and Skills Survey (Canada)
- International Advanced Life Support Working Group (NASA)
- Institut für Angewandte Linguistik und Translatologie (German)
- Interior Alaska Land Trust
- International Adjuvant Lung Cancer Trial
- International Association of Lowland Technology (est. 1998; Saga, Japan)
- Irish Association of Law Teachers
Samples in periodicals archive:
included being elected president of the UNESCO-sponsored International Association of Legal Science in 1991.