Egypt's Judges' Club will also invite members of the International Association of Judges (IAJ) to witness the "attack on the judiciary" by the regime.
What does IAJ stand for?
IAJ stands for International Association of Judges
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAJ
We have 20 other meanings of IAJ in our Acronym Attic
- International Alliance of Indigenous and Tribal Peoples of the Tropical Forests
- It's All In The Subject
- Instytut Architektury I Urbanistyki (Polish: Institute of Architecture and Urban Planning; Technical University of Lodz; Lodz, Poland)
- It's All In Your Head
- I'm Alright Jack
- Institute for Alternative Journalism
- Institute for Analytic Journalism
- Institute for the Advancement of Journalism (South Africa)
- Interchange Association, Japan (Taiwan)
- International Alliance for Justice (Paris, France)
- It's All Jesus
- Instituto Adventista Juan Bautista Alberdi (Spanish: Juan Bautista Adventist High School; Leandro N. Alem, Argentina)
- International Association of Jim Beam Bottle and Specialties Club
- International Association of Jesuit Business Schools
- Institute for the Advancement of Journalistic Clarity
- Inter-American Juridical Committee (Organization of American States)
- International Association of Juvenile and Family Court Magistrates
- Independent Association of Jaguar Developers (game developers)
- In-a-Jiffy Enterprises (Philippines)
- International Association for Jazz Education (formerly the National Association for Jazz Education, NAJE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The alarming letter sent last week by a global coalition of 20 groups affiliated with the International Freedom of Expression Exchange (IFEX) to the International Association of Judges about the "unabated persecution" of independent judges in Tunisia (http://ifex.
This year it will hold its annual congress at the Village Hotel in Walsall, UK, hosted by its UK member The Association of British Investigators, where its international investigator delegates will meet their UK comrades to hear the arguments in favour of regulating investigations in the private sector spearheaded by Hon President, International Association of Judges, The Honourable Dr Ernst Markel from the Supreme Court of Austria, and a leading London lawyer specialist in data protection.