95 Hardcover International Association of Hydrologists selected papers; 17 TD403 Documenting sessions at the September 2010 Congress of the Association, held in Krakow, Poland, the sections cover groundwater quality, groundwater management, interaction between groundwater and surface water, regional groundwater problems, and data processing and modeling.
What does IAH stand for?
IAH stands for International Association of Hydrologists
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAH
We have 56 other meanings of IAH in our Acronym Attic
- Impact Area Groundwater Study Program
- Houston, TX, USA - George Bush Houston Intercontinental (airport code)
- I Am Hydrogen (Phish song)
- Imagine a Horse (Texas)
- In All Honesty
- Inertial Attitude Hold
- Inova Alexandria Hospital (Alexandria, VA)
- Institute for Animal Health (UK)
- Institute for the Arts and Humanities (various locations)
- International Association of Hydrogeologists
- International Association of Hypno-Analysts
- Is Anybody Home? (Our Lady Peace song)
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys (Naperville, IL)
- Independent Aircraft Handling Association
- Institute for the Advancement of Hawaiian Affairs (est. 1985)
- International Air and Hospitality Academy (Vancouver, WA)
- International Arabian Horse Association
- International Association of Haunted Attractions
- International Association of Hospitality Accountants
- International Apis Health Assessment Committee (Canada)