In order to promote the highest levels of achievement in gerontological research and training in the Middle East, the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics (IAGG) will set up its regional branch in Qatar on Saturday, it is learnt.
What does IAGGS stand for?
IAGGS stands for International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Interior Alaska Gun Dog Association (Fairbanks, AK)
- Inter Agency Group of Development Organisations (Grenada)
- Immunofixation Agarose Gel Electrophoresis
- Interagency Committee on Global Environmental Change (UK)
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (endoscopic surgery; India)
- International Association for Geoethics
- It's All Good Fun, Isn't It
- India Association of Greater Greenville (est. 1970; Greenville, SC)
- International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics
- International Anticorruption and Good Governance Act
- Intra-Articular Growth Hormone
- Iranian Association of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Indonesian Association of Geologists
- Infrainguinal Autogenous Graft Infection
- International Association of Geosynthetic Installers
- Istituto Araldico Genealogico Internazionale (Italian: International Institute Heraldic Pedigree)
- International Association of Generic and Innovative Drug Manufacturers
- International Association of Gay/Lesbian Country Western Dance Clubs (Nashville, TN)
- International Association of Gay and Lesbian Martial Artists
- International Association of Governmental Labor Officials
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said the conference would be followed by a meeting of members of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics (IAGG) in Doha to discuss the formation of a chapter for the Middle East.