In order to promote the highest levels of achievement in gerontological research and training in the Middle East, the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics (IAGG) will set up its regional branch in Qatar on Saturday, it is learnt.
What does IAG stand for?
IAG stands for International Association of Gerontology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAG
We have 153 other meanings of IAG in our Acronym Attic
- Interagency Advisory Group
- Interagency Agreement
- Interagency Group
- InterAmerican Acquisition Group
- Interleaver Address Generator
- Intermedia Advertising Group
- International Airlines Group (various locations)
- International Assistance Group
- International Association of Geodesy
- International Association of Geomorphologists
- International Association of Gravity
- International ATM Gateway (Sprint)
- International Audio Group
- International Auditing Guidelines
- Internationale Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Berufsverbände Christlischer Arbeitnehmerinnen in der Hauswirtschaft (German: International Confederation of Professional Associations of Domestic Workers)
- Inventor's Awareness Group
- Investment Advisory Group
- Involuntary Asset Growth
- Iraq Assistance Group (US military command)
- Iraqi Advisory Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said the conference would be followed by a meeting of members of the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics (IAGG) in Doha to discuss the formation of a chapter for the Middle East.
5 Data concerning the NGOs was obtained from the websites of the World Psychiatric Association, (6) the World Federation of Neurology, (7) the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics, (8) and Alzheimer's Disease International.
JULY 2009 5-9 * International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics World Congress.