by International Association of Fire Chiefs [and] National Fire Protection Association.
What does IAFC stand for?
IAFC stands for International Association of Fire Chiefs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAFC
We have 14 other meanings of IAFC in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (US FBI)
- Institute of Agricultural and Food Biotechnology (Poland)
- Intermediate Air Frames Bulletin
- International Assemblies of the First Born (church)
- International Association for Biometrics (formerly Association for Biometrics; Washington, DC)
- It.Arti.Fumetti.Bonelli (Italian newsgroup)
- Investment Agriculture Foundation of British Columbia (Canada)
- Ikatan Ahli Fisika Bangunan Indonesia (Indonesian: Association of the Indonesian Building Physics)
- Illinois Action for Children (Chicago, IL)
- Interim Airframe Change
- International Australian Football Council
- International Federation of Automatic Control
- Iowa Agricultural Finance Corporation (Iowa Agricultural Industry Finance Act)
- International Air Filtration Certifiers Association (Columbus, OH; est. 1992)
- International Antibribery and Fair Competition Act of 1998
- International Association of Fitness Certifying Agencies
- Illinois Association for Family Child Care
- International Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation (Fairfax, VA)
- International Association of Financial Crime Investigators
- Illinois Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (est. 1921)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wildland Fire Policy Committee chair for the International Association of Fire Chiefs.
HS-Fire & Emergency Medical Services Training" meets certification requirements and is the offical training network of the International Association of Fire Chiefs.
The NASFM has recommended that a committee consisting of the National Volunteer Fire Council, the National Fire Protection Association, the International Association of Fire Chiefs, and NASFM develop a protocol for use by "first responders" across the country.
Randy Bruegman, president of the International Association of Fire Chiefs, told ABC News on January 25th: "We're going to lose upwards of 75,000 firefighters over the next several months with the reserve call-up.
11 terrorist attacks of 2001, said Penicook, who will be among the speakers at today's service in his capacity as Western director of the International Association of Fire Chiefs.