A first for the Gulf region, the event concluding tomorrow is being hosted by Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development in association with Environmental Mutagen Society and the International Association of Environmental Mutagen Societies (IAEMS).
What does IAEMS stand for?
IAEMS stands for International Association of Environmental Mutagen Societies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IAEMS in our Acronym Attic
- Informal APEC (Asia Pacific Economic Council) Economic Leaders Meeting
- Indo-American Environmental Leadership Program
- Indian Association for Environmental Management (India)
- International Association for Exposition Management
- International Association of Emergency Managers
- International Association of Event Managers
- International Association of Exhibition Managers
- Internet Archive of Electronic Music (UK)
- Irish Association for Emergency Medicine (Ireland)
- Institute for Applied Ethics and Medical Ethics
- International Association for Electrical Machinery Trade
- Instituto de Altos Estudios Nacionales (Spanish, Ecuador)
- International AIDS Economics Network
- International Association of Engineers
- International Atomic Energy Organization (Vienna, Austria)
- Iraqi Atomic Energy Organization
- Idaho Association of Educational Office Professionals
- Illinois Association of Environmental Professionals (Chicago, IL)
- Institute of Applied Equine Podiatry (Florida)
- Internal Auditing Education Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hosted by Qatar Foundation, the Environmental Mutagens Society and the International Association of Environmental Mutagen Societies, the conference aims to promote collaborative research in understanding the relationship between environmental factors, DNA mutation, and human disease.
Environmental Mutagen Society, the European Environmental Mutagen Society, the International Association of Environmental Mutagen Societies, the Turkish Society of Toxicology, Research Corporation, and the UTMB Department of Preventive Medicine and Community Health and Sealy Center for Environmental Health and Medicine.