Aiming to provide local organisations with the required knowledge on this area, an interactive workshop, entitled "Business Continuity: Strategic Planning for Times of Crisis", is jointly organised by ADUKG's International Centre for Business Resilience and the International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM).
What does IAEM stand for?
IAEM stands for International Association of Emergency Managers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAEM
We have 6 other meanings of IAEM in our Acronym Attic
- Izmir Advanced Education Institute (Turkey)
- International Alliance of Equestrian Journalists (est. 1966)
- Israel Association for Ethiopian Jews
- International Association of Electronic Keyboard Manufacturers
- International Association of Entertainment Lawyers (London, UK)
- International Atomic Energy List (Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls)
- Informal APEC (Asia Pacific Economic Council) Economic Leaders Meeting
- Indo-American Environmental Leadership Program
- Indian Association for Environmental Management (India)
- International Association for Exposition Management
- International Association of Event Managers
- International Association of Exhibition Managers
- Internet Archive of Electronic Music (UK)
- Irish Association for Emergency Medicine (Ireland)
- Institute for Applied Ethics and Medical Ethics
- International Association of Environmental Mutagen Societies
- International Association for Electrical Machinery Trade
- Instituto de Altos Estudios Nacionales (Spanish, Ecuador)
- International AIDS Economics Network
- International Association of Engineers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Association of Emergency Managers and the National Emergency Management Association, the professional organizations for local and state emergency managers, respectively, provide forums for sharing lessons learned.
It is co-sponsored by the National League of Cities (NLC), International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM), the International City/County Management Association (ICMA), and the National Association of Counties (NACo) as a free, public service.
The banking industry and others equally concerned about public reaction to the year 2000 problem ought to get some welcome relief from the International Association of Emergency Managers, Falls Church, Virginia.