2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- For the first time, the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (iaedp) Foundation is introducing the professional certification courses live at iaedp's Symposium 2013 on March 20 and 21, immediately before the start of the annual Symposium program.
What does IAEDP stand for?
IAEDP stands for International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Image Acquisition and Exploitation Camera System (ACAGI)
- Industrial Application Engineering Consulting Services (Canada)
- Interior Architecture and Environmental Design (higher education; Turkey)
- International Agency for Economic Development
- International Archive of Education Data (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- International Association of Equine Dentistry
- Internet Alliance for Economic Development (Bulgaria)
- International Association for the Education of Deaf-Blind Persons
- Instituto de Altos Estudios de la Defensa Nacional (Spanish, Venezuela)
- Indigenous Australian Early Development Index
- International Academy for Educational Entrepreneurship (San Rafael, CA)
- International Association of Earthquake Engineers
- International Association of Elevator Engineers (London, UK)
- International Association of Energy Economics
- International Association of Exhibitions and Events (Dallas, TX)
- Iowa Association for Energy Efficiency (West Des Moines, IA)
- Iranian Association of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- International Association for Energy-Efficient Lighting
- If All Else Fails
- Indian American Education Foundation (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Saturday, March 1, the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (IAEDP), an organization dedicated to education and prevention of eating disorders and body image issues, is joining NEDA in its celebration.