Additionally, PCHR, together with the International Association of Democratic Lawyers (IADL), the Europe -- Third World Centre (CETIM), and the American Association of Jurists (J) issued two joint oral statements, which were presented to the Council by representatives of IADL.
What does IADL stand for?
IADL stands for International Association of Democratic Lawyers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IADL
We have 16 other meanings of IADL in our Acronym Attic
- Isuzu Automotive Dealership, Inc. (Philippines)
- Iraq-Afghanistan Deployment Impact Fund (California Community Foundation; Los Angeles, CA)
- Inter-American Drug Information System (Washington, DC)
- International Association for Development of Information Society
- International Association for Development of the Information Society
- International Animal Data Information Systems Committee (forum)
- Independent Activity of Daily Living
- Instrument Activity Deviation List
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
- International Association for Distance Learning
- International Association of Development Lawyers
- Internet Access to Digital Libraries
- Internet Anti-Defamation League
- Interoperable Airborne Data Link
- It's A Dog's Life
- Iranian American Democrats of Los Angeles (chartered in 2004; Santa Monica, CA)
- Integrated Access Digital Loop Carrier (Cisco)
- International Advanced Digital Library Conference (Japan)
- International Association of Directors of Law Enforcement Standards and Training
- International Arnis De Leon Federation (martial arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The Lebanese nation is ashamed of Beirut's lack of action and its abstention at the time of the UN Security Council voting on fresh sanctions against Iran, Deputy Head of the International Association of Democratic Lawyers Hassan Jouni said on Monday.
An American POW is pictured, allegedly confessing, and an International Association of Democratic Lawyers meeting held in 1952 in Beijing to discuss biological weapons.
PNN Palestinian Centre for Human Rights said in a press release thaton Tuesday morning, 26 September 2012, the delegation of the International Association of Democratic Lawyers (IADL) started meetings of IADL's Executive Committee in the head office of the Palestinian Center for Human Rights (PCHR).
PNN On Monday, 24 September 2012, PCHR will receive a delegation from the International Association of Democratic Lawyers (IADL).