In addition to AAJ and ABOTA, member associations include the American Bar Association, the Association of Defense Trial Attorneys, the Defense Research Institute, the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel, the International Association of Defense Counsel, the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, the International Society of Barristers, and the Federal Bar Association.
What does IADC stand for?
IADC stands for International Association of Defense Counsel
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IADC
We have 40 other meanings of IADC in our Acronym Attic
- International American Duplicate Bridge Club (UK)
- Israel Association for the Dissemination of Biblical Writings (publisher of the Hebrew-English Bible)
- Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center
- Indo Argyle Diamond Council
- Induced After Death Communication
- Inter-Agency Defense Command (Wonder Woman cartoon)
- Inter-Agency Space Debris Coordination Committee
- Inter-American Defense College
- Inter-American Defense Conference
- Inter-American Democratic Charter
- International Association of Dredging Companies
- International Association of Drilling Contractors
- International Automobile Driver's Club
- International Aviation Development Corporation
- International Association of Drilling Contractors, North Sea Chapter
- Indiana Animal Damage Control Association (Woodburn, IN)
- Infectious Animal Disease Control Act (emergency preparedness; Estonia)
- Insurance Advertising Compliance Association (Tampa, FL)
- Interim Air Defense Control Facility
- Illinois Association of Drug Court Professionals
Samples in periodicals archive:
Admitted to the law practice in 1941, he also served as president of International Association of Defense Counsel and of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
Michael Wiggins of Cabaniss, Conroy & McDonald in Orlando was recently appointed to the International Association of Defense Counsel.