Adapted from remarks by Susan Schmidt Bies, Member, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, to the International Association of Credit Portfolio Managers General Meeting, November 18, 2004.
What does IACPM stand for?
IACPM stands for International Association of Credit Portfolio Managers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Association of Culinary Professionals
- Interphone Audio Control Panel
- Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Istituto Autonomo Case Popolari
- Istituto dell'approccio Centrato Sulla Persona (Person-Centered Approach Institute, Italy)
- India Abroad Center for Political Awareness (now Indian American Center for Political Awareness; est. 1993)
- Indian American Center for Political Awareness (Washington, DC, USA)
- Integrated Arable Crop Production Alliance (est. 1994)
- Iranian Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Inter-American Conference on Physics Education (South America; annual conference of Inter-American Council on Physics Education )
- Inter-American Council of Psychiatric Organizations
- International ACSYS (Arctic Climate System Study)/CLIC (Climate and Cryosphere) Project Office (Norway)
- International Association of Close Protection Officers (bodyguards)
- Iowa Association of Chiefs of Police and Peace Officers
- International Association of Corporate and Professional Recruitment (Beverly Hills, CA)
- International Association of Corporate and Professional Resources
- Iowa Association of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation (est. 1988)
- Inter-American Coalition for the Prevention of Violence
- Institute for Arable Crops Research
- International Association for Critical Realism (UK)