The campaign is being spearheaded by the Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) and the International Association of Consumer Food Organizations.
What does IACFO stand for?
IACFO stands for International Association of Consumer Food Organizations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Irish Association for Contemporary European Studies (Dublin, Ireland)
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training
- Immunology Applications Core Facility (University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Indian American Civic Forum
- Indo-American Community Federation (Fremont, CA)
- Industry Academic Cooperation Foundation (South Korea)
- Industry Advancement and Cooperative Fund (Screen Actors Guild)
- International Association for Cultural Freedom (formerly Congress for Cultural Freedom)
- International Association of Cystic Fibrosis Adults
- International Association of Cooks for Christ
- India Abroad Center for Political Awareness
- International Association for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- International Association of Centers for Federal Studies (est. 1977)
- Army Intelligence and Security Command
- Inter-Agency Committee on Geomatics
- Inter-Agency Consultative Group
- Interagency Airspace Coordination Guide
- International Academy of Computer Graphics (India)
- Inverclyde Asthmatic Caring Group (Greenock, UK)
- Investigadores del Área de Conservación Guanacaste (Springfield, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Association of Consumer Food Organizations (IACFO), a nongovernmental organization which has been an official observer at the Codex Alimentarius Commission, presented a set of proposals to stiffen disclosure guidelines on the labeling of such foods at a meeting of the Committee on Food Labeling in May.
The International Association of Consumer Food Organizations (IACFO), founded by the U.