Summary: Mexico - Prominent Moroccan jurist, Nadia Bernoussi, was elected vice--president of the International Association of Constitutional Law (IACL), on Wednesday in Mexico, a delegation of Moroccan jurists said.
What does IACL stand for?
IACL stands for International Association of Constitutional Law
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACL
We have 18 other meanings of IACL in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto de Auditores Y Censores Jurados de Cuentas de España (Spanish)
- Intelligent and Automated Construction Job Site
- Inkomensafhankelijke Combinatiekorting (Dutch tax subsidising daycare for working parents)
- Interim Administrative Council of Kosovo
- International Alliance of Catholic Knights
- Interrupt Acknowledge
- Interrupt Acknowledge Input
- Interrupt Acknowledge Output
- Infrastructure Access Control Lists
- International Association of Chinese Linguistics
- International Association of Consumer Law
- Internet Advertising Corporation Ltd. (UK)
- Internet Auction Co. Ltd.
- Inter-Alumni Council of UNCF (United Negro College Fund)-Los Angeles (California; also seen as IAC-LA)
- Indian Association for Commonwealth Literature and Language Studies
- International Association of Contact Lens Educators
- International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators
- Interagency Council on Long-Term Care
- Idle Air Control Motor
- Industry Advisory Committee Meeting