[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Hoffman's personal success and desire to help others led her to organize the International Association of Cancer Victims and Friends in July 1963.
What does IACV stand for?
IACV stands for International Association of Cancer Victims (now International Association of Cancer Victors and Friends)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACV
- International Association of Christian Twelve Step Ministries
- Information for Africa Climate Technology Transfer (US EPA)
- I Am Cracking Up
- Institutional Animal Care and Use (lab animal care procedures)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Institutional Animal Care and Utilization Committee (various organizations)
- Internal Animal Care and Use Committee (National Centre for Biological Sciences; Bangalore, India)
- Intermountain Affiliate of College and University Residence Halls
- Iranian-American Community in the United States
- Idle Air Control Valve
- International Association of Consultants, Valuators and Analysts
- International Association of Convention and Visitors Bureaus
- International Association of Cancer Victors and Friends, Inc (Cancer advocacy group)
- Immunization Action Coalition of Washington (est. 1994)
- Inter-American Commission of Women
- International Association of Crime Writers
- Internationale Akademie der Coachingwissenschaften (German; Swiss science academy)
- Interagency Advisory Committee on Water Data
- Inter-Agency Committee on Women and Gender Equality (United Nations)
- I'm Already Dead (Lil Sleazy album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Norman was involved with organizing a health convention of the IACVF (The International Association of Cancer Victims and Friends) in San Diego when he invited Charlotte Gerson to attend and present a lecture on the Gerson Therapy in 1972.