[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Going National Two national associations--the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA) and the International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators (IACLEA)--offer three-year accreditations.
What does IACLEA stand for?
IACLEA stands for International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of IACLEA in our Acronym Attic
- Interrupt Acknowledge Output
- Infrastructure Access Control Lists
- International Association of Chinese Linguistics
- International Association of Constitutional Law
- International Association of Consumer Law
- Internet Advertising Corporation Ltd. (UK)
- Internet Auction Co. Ltd.
- Inter-Alumni Council of UNCF (United Negro College Fund)-Los Angeles (California; also seen as IAC-LA)
- Indian Association for Commonwealth Literature and Language Studies
- International Association of Contact Lens Educators
- Interagency Council on Long-Term Care
- Idle Air Control Motor
- Industry Advisory Committee Meeting
- Instituto de Aviação Civil de Moçambique (Portuguese: Institute of Civil Aviation of Mozambique)
- Inter-Action Complexity Metric
- Internal Access Control Mechanism
- International Association for Cannabis as Medicine
- International Association for Computational Mechanics
- International Association of Color Manufacturers (Washington, DC)
- International Academy of Chinese Martial Arts (Lugano, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
will work at every institution," Steven Healy, president of the International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators, suggested the need for a National Center for Campus Public Safety.
June 28-July 1, 2008 Annual Conference International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators (www.