The researchers, who have no financial ties to Life Extension, will present their findings at an upcoming meeting of the International Association of Biomedical Gerontology in Greece.
What does IABG stand for?
IABG stands for International Association of Biomedical Gerontology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IABG
We have 2 other meanings of IABG in our Acronym Attic
- In A Blind Fury (band)
- Indian Amateur Boxing Federation
- Institute of Accounts, Business and Finance (Far Eastern University; Philippines)
- International American Butokukai Federation
- International Anthony Burgess Foundation
- International Association of Business Friends (Netherlands)
- Illinois Asset Building Group (Chicago, IL)
- Industrieanlagen-Betriebsgesellschaft mbH (German engineering firm)
- Intel Architecture Business Group
- Intermittent Arterial Blood Gas
- International Association of Botanical Gardens (est. 1960)
- Illinois American Buckskin Horse Association
- Iowa Buckskin Horse Association
- International Airport Bucharest Henri Coanda (Romania)
- Institute of Applied Building Informatics (Munich, Germany)
- Iowa Association of Business & Industry
- Inter-American Bio-diversity Information Network
- Indianapolis Association of Black Journalists (Indianapolis, IN)
- International All Breed Kennel Club of America, Inc.
- International Association of Business Leaders Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Association of Biomedical Gerontology.