IAAM) The International Association of Assembly Managers is the world's largest professional association dedicated to issues relevant to the management of public assembly venues.
What does IAAM stand for?
IAAM stands for International Association of Assembly Managers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAAM
We have 18 other meanings of IAAM in our Acronym Attic
- I Am A Lawyer But Not Your Lawyer
- International Association of Agricultural Information Specialists
- International Association of Agricultural Librarians and Documentalists
- Iowa Association of Administrative Law Judges (Des Moines, IA)
- International Academy of Architectural Landscape Lighting
- Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System (University of Denver)
- International Actuarial Association Life Section (est. 2005)
- Institute for African American Mobilization
- International Alliance of Apostolic Ministries
- International Association of Anxiety Management
- International Association of Auditorium Managers
- It's All About Me
- It's All About Money
- International Association of Animal Massage & Bodywork
- Iowa Association of Mortgage Brokers (West Des Moines, IA)
- I Am A Member Of A Civilization
- International Association of Agricultural Medicine and Rural Health
- International Association of Animal Massage Therapists
- Indiana Academic Advising Network
- Irish American Association of Northwest Jersey (Wharton, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A graduate of Manhattan College and Columbia University, he is a member of several engineering associations, such as the American Society of Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers Association of New York and the International Association of Assembly Managers and has been the recipient of numerous awards, including being named one of Engineering News Record's "Top 25 Newsmakers.