jsf) International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators .
What does IAATO stand for?
IAATO stands for International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAATO
We have 3 other meanings of IAATO in our Acronym Attic
- Interrelations among Intraabdominal Adipose Tissue (clinical nutrition)
- Intra-Abdominal Adipose Tissue
- Iowa Algebra Aptitude Test
- International Association of Air Travel Couriers
- International Association of Avian Trainers and Educators
- International Alliance for Animal Therapy and Healing
- International Association of Auto Theft Investigators
- International Association for Accident and Traffic Medicine
- It's All About the Money
- It's All About the Music (blog)
- Italian American Association of the Township of Ocean (New Jersey)
- Infant Adoption Awareness Training Program
- I Already Answered That Question
- Illegal Alien Activity Tracking System
- International Ataturk Alatoo University (Kyrgyzstan)
- Intercollegiate Athletic Association of the United States (now National Collegiate Athletic Association)
- Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- International Association of Audio Visual Communicators (film industry group)
- Indiana Association of Area Vocational Districts (Columbus, Indiana)
- Institute for the Advancement of Aboriginal Women (Edmonton, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Safety precautions could help curb the influx of life, says polar ecologist Kim Crosbie, a coauthor on the new study who is with the International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators in Providence, R.
The International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators (IAATO) is a member organisation founded in 1991 to advocate, promote and practice safe and environmentally responsible private-sector travel to the Antarctic.
Both lines are also members of the International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators, a voluntary organization created in 1991 that aims to limit the impact of tourism on the continent by adhering to strict environmental guidelines.
I am enormously grateful to Polar Cruises and all the member companies of the International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators (IAATO) who have generously assisted Oceanites' research for years," Naveen said.