He is chairman of the AAEA's International Section and president-elect of the International Association of Agricultural Economists.
What does IAAE stand for?
IAAE stands for International Association of Agricultural Economists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAAE
We have 6 other meanings of IAAE in our Acronym Attic
- International Ataxia Awareness Day (nervous system disease)
- Internationaler Akademischer Austausch Dienst (German: International Academic Exchange Service)
- Ion Assisted Arc Deposition
- International Association of Airport Duty Free Stores
- International Association of Assistance Dog Partners
- Installation as a Docking Station (US Army)
- Interim Automated Air Defense System
- International Academy for Advanced Decision Support (University of Nebraska, Omaha - Peter Kiewit Institute)
- International Association Against Drug Trafficking and Drug Abuse (est. 1990; Russia)
- International Association of Agricultural Economics (UK)
- International Association of Airport Executives
- International Auto Aftermarket Expo (Japan)
- Iowa Alliance for Arts Education
- Iowa Association of Alternative Education
- Institute for African American ECulture
- International Association for the Advancement of Ethnology and Eugenics
- International Association for Accounting Education and Research
- Illinois Arts Alliance Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Illinois Association of Agricultural Fairs
- Informative Arts Art Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the WHO characterizing obesity as one of the greatest public health challenges of the 21st century, it was announced at the August 2006 meeting of the International Association of Agricultural Economists that the number of overweight people in the world has surpassed the number of malnourished for the first time.