The African Association for the Study of Religions (AASR) and the International Association for the History of Religions will hold their 2012 regional conference July 18-23 at Egerton University, Njoro, Kenya, on the topic "Sports, Leisure, Religion, and Spirituality in Africa and the African Diaspora.
What does IAHR stand for?
IAHR stands for International Association for the History of Religions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAHR
We have 1 other meaning of IAHR in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Hygienic Physicians (est. 1978)
- International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care
- Irish Association for High Performance Computing (est. 1997; Ireland)
- International Association of Health Policy in Europe
- Illinois Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (est. 1931)
- Indiana Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (Marion, IN)
- Iowa Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Iowa Association for Healthcare Quality
- International Abstracts of Human Resources (journal)
- International Arabian Horse Registry
- International Association of Healing Rooms
- International Association of Hydraulic Engineering and Research (aka International Association of Hydraulic Research)
- International Alliance of Human Rights Advocates
- Inter American Human Rights Court (San Jose, Costa Rica)
- International Adoption Health Resource Center (Georgetown University Hosptial; Washington, DC)
- Indonesian Agroclimate and Hydrology Research Institute
- International Arabian Horse Registry of North America
- International Alliance for Human Resources Research (Canada)
- International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- Inlet Air Heater Sensor
Samples in periodicals archive:
This books is made up of revised versions of selected papers from the 19th World Congress of the International Association for the History of Religions (IAHR) in Tokyo in 2005.
Water in South and Southeast Asia: interaction of culture and religion," at Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia--Sponsored by the International Association for the History of Religions, with Institut Seni Indonesia and Universitas Hindu Indonesia--Some suggested themes for papers (condensed here): Rivers; Ports & people; Religion; Water & symbolism; Culture & religions along rivers; Religious trends & patterns of life; Maritime routes & religious links; Indonesian waters and the Malay world .