More than 200 dead satellites litter this orbit and the International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety has warned that within 10 years that number could increase fivefold.
What does IAASS stand for?
IAASS stands for International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety (Netherlands)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAASS
- International Association of Agricultural Students
- International Association of Students in Agriculture and Related Sciences
- Inland Aquaculture Association of South Australia (South Australia, Australia)
- Irish Auditing and Accounting Supervisory Authority (Kildare, Ireland, UK)
- Itasca Alliance Against Sexual Assault (Grand Rapids, MN)
- International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board
- Illinois Alliance of Administrators of Special Education (Vandalia Illinois)
- International Academy of Aviation and Space Medicine
- International Alumni Association of Scuola Mattei
- International Association of Airport and Seaport Police
- International Association of Applied Social Scientists (now Certified Consultants International)
- International Association of Survey Statisticians (Central Statistical Bureau of Latvia; University of Latvia)
- International Assessment of Agricultural Science and Technology for Development (conference)
- Institut Atlantique d'Aménagement du Territoire (French: Atlantic Institute of Spatial Planning)
- Internal Audit and Assessment Team (various organizations)
- International Assignment Assessment Tool
- International Association Against Torture
- International Association of Animal Therapists
- International Association of Therapists & Medical Doctors
- Interrelations among Intraabdominal Adipose Tissue (clinical nutrition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EASA's internal safety committee decided on 8 July to start the preliminary work that was presented for the first time at the 3rd International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety conference, held from 21-23 October.