The business school recently received accreditation from the International Association for Management Education (AACSB), putting it in an elite group.
What does IAME stand for?
IAME stands for International Association for Management Education
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAME
We have 7 other meanings of IAME in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Advanced Machinery and Design (Seoul, South Korea)
- Integrated Air and Missile Defense
- International Academy of Merchandising and Design (Chicago, IL)
- International AIDS Memorial Day
- International Academy of Mini Dental Implants
- Institute for Advanced Materials, Devices and Nanotechnology
- Integrated Air and Missile Defense System
- Industrial Applications and Materials Effects (Council on Ionizing Radiation Measurements and Standards)
- Institute for Advanced Medical Education (Rye, NY)
- Institute of Automotive Mechanical Engineers (est. 1936; Five Dock, New South Wales, Australia)
- International Association for Montessori Educators
- International Association of Maritime Economists (Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia)
- International Academy of Middle Eastern Dance (Van Nuys, CA)
- International Association of Medical Equipment Remarketers & Servicers
- International Association of Medical Equipment Remarketers and Servicers (est. 1993; Boston, MA)
- Illinois Association for Medical Equipment Services (Naperville, IL)
- International Association of Macro Engineering Societies
- International Association of Middle Eastern Studies
- Innovation in Agribusiness Management Fund (Canada)
- Institute of American Music Foundation (Provo, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National surveys by the International Association for Management Education (still known as the AACSB--the acronym of the organization's former name) and by other researchers show an increase in the number of unfilled accounting professorships nationwide.