Dr Mabid Al Jarhi, head of Training at Emirates Islamic Bank, president of the International Association for Islamic Economics and member of the Shari'a Board on the Dubai Financial Market, stressed the need for creating a fruitful regulatory and legal environment for Islamic finance through creating separate tax and civil laws and financial regulations.
What does IAIE stand for?
IAIE stands for International Association for Islamic Economics (est. 1984)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAIE
We have 4 other meanings of IAIE in our Acronym Attic
- Interstate Auto Insurance Company
- International Association for Intercultural Communication Studies
- Iowa Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (Des Moines, IA)
- International Association of Ice Cream Vendors, Inc.
- International Association for Information and Data Quality
- Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System
- Institute for American Indian Education
- Institute for Arts-Infused Education (Marygrove College; Detroit, MI)
- International Alliance for Invitational Education
- International Association for Intercultural Education
- International Association of Institutes of Export
- Irish Association of International Express Carriers
- Image Analysis and Information Fusion (workshop)
- Iterative Adaptive Inverse Filtering (algorithm)
- Illinois Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- International Association of Insurance Fraud Agencies, Inc. (est. 1985)
- Iowa Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Ikatan Ahli Ilmu Faal Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Physiological Society)
- International Academy of Insurance and Financial Management (India)
- Interagency Aerial Ignition Guide