Grove's reach extends beyond his European homeland also - with the International Association for Hydrogen Energy (IAHE) naming an award in his honour, the Sir William Grove Award, which promotes academic and technological advancements in the field of hydrogen energy.
What does IAHE stand for?
IAHE stands for International Association for Hydrogen Energy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAHE
We have 2 other meanings of IAHE in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Applied Human Dynamics (Tarrytown, NY)
- International Academy of Hair Design (est. 1981; South Daytona, FL)
- International Animal Health Division (Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs; UK)
- International Association for Handicapped Divers
- Inequality-Adjusted Human Development Index (measurement tool; countries worldwide)
- Illinois Association of Highway Engineers (Paris, IL)
- Indiana Association of Home Educators
- Infantile Acute Hemorrhagic Edema
- Institute for Arts and Humanities Education (est. 1982; New Jersey)
- International Alliance of Healthcare Educators
- Idaho Area Health Education Center (Boise, ID)
- International Academy for Higher Education and Counseling (India)
- International Academy Health Education Centre (Canada)
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station (Iowa Statew University)
- Inter-American Heart Foundation (Dallas, TX)
- International Advocates for Health Freedom
- International Aerospace Hall of Fame
- International Alliance for Health Freedom
- International Amateur Handball Federation (est. 1928)
- Island Affordable Housing Fund (Vineyard Haven, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk The International Association for Hydrogen Energy (IAHE) has recognised Japan-based Mazda Motor Corporation's (Mazda) (TYO: 7261) Hydrogen Rotary engine with the IAHE Sir William Grove Award.
com and the International Association for Hydrogen Energy at www.