Frank is also a Past President of the International Association for Food Protection (IAFP) and the Past Chair of the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network's Board of Directors.
What does IAFP stand for?
IAFP stands for International Association for Food Protection
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAFP
We have 17 other meanings of IAFP in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Forensic Nurses
- It's A Feature Not A Bug
- Irish American Football Officials Association
- International Academic Forum
- International Academy of Food Science and Technology
- Illinois Academy of Family Physicians
- Institute of Advanced Financial Planners (British Columbia, Canada)
- International Academy of Family Psychology (est. 1990)
- International Academy of Forensic Professionals (Palm Springs, CA)
- International Alliance of Furnishing Publications (est. 1997)
- International Association for Forensic Psychotherapy (est. 1991)
- International Association of Financial Planners
- International Association for Forensic Phonetics and Acoustics (York, England)
- International Aviation Fire Protection Association
- International Association for Food Protection Conference (Atlanta, GA)
- Illinois Association of Fire Protection Districts
- Implant-Assisted Fixed Partial Dentures
- Indian American Forum for Political Education
- Institute of Agri-Food Policy Innovation (Canada)
- Instituto de Ayuda Financiera para Pago de Retiros y Pensiones Militares (Spanish: Institute of Financial Aid Payment of Military Pensions and Retirements; Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two-day conference, was organised by the Food Control Department of Dubai Municipality with the support of the Centre for Disease Control of the US, Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations and the International Association for Food Protection, the largest association of professionals in the field of food safety, the UAE Ministry of Environment and Water, Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority and the UAE University.
The response is a result of the participation of international organisations such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in the US, the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) of the United Nations and the International Association for Food Protection (IAFP), the largest association of professionals in the field of food safety.
She also is active in professional associations such as the American Society for Microbiology, the Institute of Food Technologists and the International Association for Food Protection, where she was president in 2000-2001.
International Association for Food Protection 2005--92nd Annual Meeting.
DES MOINES, IA -- The International Association for Food Protection will hold IAFP 2005, the 92nd Annual Meeting from August 14-17, 2005 at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Baltimore, MD.