The second meeting by the founding members in October, 1973, began the organizational development of PCR International Association for Enterostomal Therapy, Inc.
What does IAET stand for?
IAET stands for International Association for Enterostomal Therapy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAET
We have 2 other meanings of IAET in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Automation Engineering Technology (ITT Technical Institute)
- Institut für Angewandte Elektrotechnik und Technikdidaktik
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology
- Institute of Aviation Engineering and Technology (Cairo, Egypt)
- Institutional Advancement & Effectiveness Team
- Instituto Argentino de Economía y Turismo
- Instituto de Altos Estudios en Traducción (Spanish: Institute of Higher Studies in Translation; Lima, Peru)
- Instructor Aeromedical Evacuation Technician
- Inter-Agency Emergency Telecommunications
- International Association for Engineering and Technology
- International Association of Ethics Trainers
- Italian American Executives of Transportation
- International AIDS Education and Training Center (California)
- Institute for the Advancement of Emerging Technologies in Education
- International Anti-Euthanasia Task Force
- International Association of Environmental Testing Laboratories
- Infectious Avian Encephalomyelitis Virus
- International Airline Employee Vacations
- International Association for Educational and Vocational Guidance
- International Association of Emergency Vehicle Technicians
Samples in periodicals archive:
6493 International Association for Enterostomal Therapy Suite 290 2081 Business Center Drive Irvine, California 92715 (714) 476-0268 National Foundation for Ileitis and Colitis 444 Park Avenue South New York, New York 10016 (212) 685-3440 United Ostomy Association Suite 120 36 Executive Park Irvine, Cafifornia 92714 (714) 660-8624 National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse Box NDDIC Bethesda, Maryland 20892 (301) 468-6344 The National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse is a service of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, part of the National Institutes of Health, under the U.