Co--author Robert Genco, DDS, PhD, Distinguished Professor at The State University of New York at Buffalo and Past President of the AADR and the International Association for Dental Research (IADR), believes these findings elevate periodontal disease as a public health concern.
What does IADR stand for?
IADR stands for International Association for Dental Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IADR
We have 4 other meanings of IADR in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-American Driving Permit (identity document)
- International Advanced Degrees Program (Keio University; Kanagawa, Japan)
- International Association of Development Professionals (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Iowans against the Death Penalty (est. 1962; West Des Moines, IA)
- Inter-American Division Publishing Association
- Inter-Agency Data Processing Committee
- Illinois Association of Deans of Public Colleges of Education
- Idiosyncratic Adverse Drug Reaction
- Institute for Advanced Dispute Resolution (Colorado)
- Institute for Animal Disease Research (UK)
- Iowa Association for Dispute Resolution (est. 1994)
- Internet Address Dispute Resolution Committee
- International Autoimmune Disease Research Foundation
- International Association of Dive Rescue Specialists
- Interagency Alternative Dispute Resolution Working Group
- Icelandic Air Defense System
- Integrated Access Devices
- Integrated Air Defence System
- Integrated Air Defense Simulation (US DoD)
- Integrated Air Defense System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Boston team made a presentation on their findings at the 87th General Session of the International Association for Dental Research.
The study has been presented at the annual meeting of the International Association for Dental Research in Miami.
She is a member of the International Association for Dental Research, Oral Health Research Group, and the American Dental Hygienists' Association.