was the designer of the one-of-a kind twin-peak fabric dome of Argentina's La Plata Stadium, winner of the prestigious 2012 Outstanding Structure Award from the International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering (IABSE).
What does IABSE stand for?
IABSE stands for International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Information about Brokerage Services (real estate)
- Integrated Access Billing System (Qwest)
- Integrated Air Battlespace System
- Integrated Apogee Boost Subsystem
- Intelligent Aquatic BioMonitoring System
- International Association for Biologicals (Switzerland)
- International Association for Business and Society
- International Association of Biological Standardization
- International Association of Buddhist Studies (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Irish Association of Barbershop Singers
- International Association of Bridge, Structural and Ornamental Ironworkers (Labor Union)
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, & Ornamental Iron Workers of America (Washington, DC)
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers
- Illinois Association of Biology Teachers (Canton, IL)
- Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology (University of Agricultural Sciences; Dharwad, India)
- International Academy of Bhupendra Techniques (Canada)
- It's a Bit Thick
- International Association of Bomb Technicians and Investigators
- Insufficient or Absent Acoustic Bone Window
- Immunomodulatory Artificial Blood Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering (IABSE) recently made its archive of publications from 1929-1999 available to the public online.
The International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering (IABSE) presented its 2004 Outstanding Structure Award to a project by architect, engineer and artist Santiago Calatrava, at a ceremony held at the IABSE Symposium in Shanghai, China.