122 RS189 The papers of this proceedings were delivered at an eponymous conference held at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland in June 2003 and organized by the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, the Center for Drugs Evaluation and Research, the International Association for Biologicals, and the National Institute for Biological Standards and Control.
What does IABs stand for?
IABs stands for International Association for Biologicals (Switzerland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IABs
We have 11 other meanings of IABs in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana Association of Beverage Retailers (Indianapolis, IN)
- International Applied Business Research
- International Architecture Biennale Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
- Idle Air Bypass Solenoid (engine system on Ford fuel-injected engines)
- Immigration and Asylum Biometric System (UK)
- Information about Brokerage Services (real estate)
- Integrated Access Billing System (Qwest)
- Integrated Air Battlespace System
- Integrated Apogee Boost Subsystem
- Intelligent Aquatic BioMonitoring System
- International Association for Business and Society
- International Association of Biological Standardization
- International Association of Buddhist Studies (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Irish Association of Barbershop Singers
- International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering
- International Association of Bridge, Structural and Ornamental Ironworkers (Labor Union)
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, & Ornamental Iron Workers of America (Washington, DC)
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers
- Illinois Association of Biology Teachers (Canton, IL)
- Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology (University of Agricultural Sciences; Dharwad, India)