Recognized as the only preferred healthcare provider in Indonesia by International Assistance Group (IAG), BIMC Hospital goes above and beyond to accommodate patients' needs; driven by ambition for excellence and passion for care.
What does IAG stand for?
IAG stands for International Assistance Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAG
We have 153 other meanings of IAG in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Application Gateway (Microsoft)
- Inter-Industry Advisory Group
- Interactive Application Generator
- Interagency Advisory Group
- Interagency Agreement
- Interagency Group
- InterAmerican Acquisition Group
- Interleaver Address Generator
- Intermedia Advertising Group
- International Airlines Group (various locations)
- International Association of Geodesy
- International Association of Geomorphologists
- International Association of Gerontology
- International Association of Gravity
- International ATM Gateway (Sprint)
- International Audio Group
- International Auditing Guidelines
- Internationale Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Berufsverbände Christlischer Arbeitnehmerinnen in der Hauswirtschaft (German: International Confederation of Professional Associations of Domestic Workers)
- Inventor's Awareness Group
- Investment Advisory Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
GSA to International Assistance Group Iraq, Assistant Logistics Officer LT Donta Tanner, GSA to JCC-I, Contingency Action Group Leader LT Christopher Tecmire from Commander Naval Air Force Atlantic to PALADIN, Afghanistan, Logistics Officer LTJG Ryan Tobin, GSA to MNSTC-I, Partner to Iraqi Joint Headquarters M4 (Logisitcs) LCDR Peter Ward, GSA to JTF-HOA, Material Readiness Officer Correction: LCDR Jefferson McCollum was listed as deploying to MNSTC-I from NAVICP in the March/April Newsletter.