International Archives of Allergy and Immunology January 23, 2001: 217.
What does IAAI stand for?
IAAI stands for International Archives of Allergy and Immunology (journal)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAAI
We have 29 other meanings of IAAI in our Acronym Attic
- International Association for Adolescent Health
- International Aquatic Animal Health Code (book)
- Industrial Alliance Auto and Home Insurance (Canada)
- Inland Aquatic Animal Health Research Institute (Department of Fisheries; Bangkok, Thailand)
- International Actuarial Association Health Section (Canada)
- Indiana Assessor's Association, Inc. (Evansville, IN)
- Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence (Conference)
- Institut Aeronotika an Astronotika Indonesia (Indonesian: Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Indonesia)
- Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. (various locations)
- International Airport Authority of India
- International Association of Arson Investigators
- Israeli Association for Artificial Intelligence
- International Association of Airline Internal Auditors
- International Association for Artificial Intelligence and Law
- International Association of Audio Information Services
- Independent Association of Afghan Journalists (Afghanistan)
- Information Architecture Association Japan
- I Am A Lawyer
- Ibero American Action League (Rochester, NY)
- Imitation Auto Alarm Light (safety product)