The Ineffective IAEAA and Clinton's Guidelines To further complicate matters, the 1994 International Antitrust Enforcement Assistance Act (IAEAA) generated a new approach toward regulating international antitrust.
What does IAEAA stand for?
IAEAA stands for International Antitrust Enforcement Assistance Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Internationally-Acclaimed Expert
- Internet Application Environment
- Isuzu Automotive Europe GmbH (Germany)
- Independent Administration of Estates Act (California probate code)
- Institute of Automotive Engineer Assessors (UK)
- International Advertising Executives' Association
- International Agricultural Exchange Association
- International Antitrust Enforcement Assistance Act of 1994
- International Atomic Energy Agency
- International Agricultural Exchange Association Marine Environmental Laboratory
- Inter-American Emergency Aid Committee
- International Association of Environmental Analytical Chemistry
- Invitation to Apply for Eligibility and to Bid (Philippines)
- Ion Assisted Electron Beam
- Indianhead Arts and Education Center (Wisconsin)
- Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (India)
- Inter-American Economic Council
- Intermediate Automated Electronic Classroom
- International Academic Education Consortium
- International Alliance of Exhibiting Companies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Antitrust Enforcement Assistance Act of 1994, however, authorizes the Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission to enter into antitrust-specific mutual assistance agreements with foreign antitrust agencies to obtain and share confidential information for use in investigations, on strict conditions of confidentiality and reciprocity.
International Antitrust Enforcement Assistance Act of 1994 has aided efforts to increase the number and quality of regional antitrust agreements.