In this same vein, Joel Kovarsky, a Virginia-based physician and map dealer, recently founded the International Antiquarian Mapsellers Association (JAMA) in part to deal with security issues and to serve as a repository for the reporting of stolen material.
What does IAMA stand for?
IAMA stands for International Antiquarian Mapsellers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAMA
We have 24 other meanings of IAMA in our Acronym Attic
- The Institute of Asset Management (London, UK)
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers
- Immobilon affinity membrane type D
- Incorporated Advertising Management Association
- Inter-American Music Awards
- Intermountain Acoustic Music Association
- International Academy of Medical Acupuncture,inc.
- International Acoustic Music Awards
- International Agribusiness Management Association (aka International Food and Agribusiness Management Association)
- International Alternative Medical Association
- International Artist Managers' Association
- International Arts-Medicine Association
- International Association for Microanalysis (USA)
- International Association of Martial Arts (St. Louis, Missouri)
- International Association of Mediators and Arbitrators
- International Association of Medical Acupuncture
- International Association of Missionary Aviation
- International Automotive Media Awards
- International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (aka International Agribusiness Management Association)
- Intimate Apparel Manufacturers' Association (New York, New York)