Guatemala hosted the 12th International Anti-Corruption Conference (IACC) in the capital Nov.
What does IACC stand for?
IACC stands for International Anti-Corruption Conference
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACC
We have 122 other meanings of IACC in our Acronym Attic
- In-Advance Credit Check
- Indiana Association of County Commissioners (Nashville, IN)
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce
- Inn and Conference Center (various organizations)
- Intelligent Assistant Common Card
- Inter-Agency Air Cartographic Committee
- Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee (DHSS)
- Interim Aircrew Systems Change
- International Air Cargo Conference
- International America's Cup Class
- International AntiCounterfeiting Coalition (Washington, DC, USA)
- International Association of Career Coaches
- International Association of Colour Consultants
- International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc.
- International Association of Conference Centers
- Iranian American Chamber of Commerce
- Islamic Association of Collin County (Texas)
- Isle of Anglesey County Council (UK)
- Italy-America Chamber of Commerce (Miami, FL)
- Inter-agency Committee on the Climate Agenda
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some 1,300 people from 143 nations took part in the 10th International Anti-Corruption Conference, organized by Transparency International (TI) in October.