Summary: The UAE has introduced a set of legislative, judicial and executive measures and ratified a number of Arab and international anti-corruption conventions within its efforts to fight corruption, Dr.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for International Anti-Corruption (corporate corruption)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- International Adoption Center
- International Advisory Committee (PSSC)
- International Aerobatic Club
- International Aerosol Conference (International Aerosol Research Assembly)
- International Affairs Centre (Thailand)
- International Affairs Committee
- International Agricultural Center (The Netherlands)
- International Agricultural Centre
- International Alliance for Children, Inc. (New Milford, CT)
- International Antarctic Centre (New Zealand)
- International Armaments Cooperation
- International Armed Conflict
- International Armoring Corporation (Ogden, Utah)
- International Arms Cooperation
- International Associate Clubs (various locations)
- International Association for Counselling
- International Association for Cybernetics
- International Association of Coaching
- International Astronautical Congress
- International Auctioneer Championship
Samples in periodicals archive:
A statement on the International Anti-Corruption Day, marked on Sunday, was also read out during yesterday's council session.
In a message on international anti-corruption day, he said that the aim of progress and prosperity cannot be achieved In a country where corruption is rampant.
He expressed these views while addressing a function in connection with International Anti-Corruption Day at Alhamra Arts Council on Sunday.
Imposing sanctions against any country means the climax of international corruption," Pourmohammadi said, addressing a conference on the occasion of the International Anti-Corruption Day in Tehran on Monday.