A report from the International AntiCounterfeiting Coalition has hailed figures from China's state tobacco monopoly that more than 1,700 cigarette counterfeiters were arrested during 2006.
What does IACC stand for?
IACC stands for International AntiCounterfeiting Coalition (Washington, DC, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACC
We have 122 other meanings of IACC in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana Association of County Commissioners (Nashville, IN)
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce
- Inn and Conference Center (various organizations)
- Intelligent Assistant Common Card
- Inter-Agency Air Cartographic Committee
- Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee (DHSS)
- Interim Aircrew Systems Change
- International Air Cargo Conference
- International America's Cup Class
- International Anti-Corruption Conference
- International Association of Career Coaches
- International Association of Colour Consultants
- International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc.
- International Association of Conference Centers
- Iranian American Chamber of Commerce
- Islamic Association of Collin County (Texas)
- Isle of Anglesey County Council (UK)
- Italy-America Chamber of Commerce (Miami, FL)
- Inter-agency Committee on the Climate Agenda
- International Association of Conference Center Administrators
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Miami participated as a discussion leader and panelist on intellectual property litigation issues at the fall conference of the International AntiCounterfeiting Coalition in Las Vegas.
in Miami has been re-elected to the board of directors of the International AntiCounterfeiting Coalition and also chair of the IACC Membership Committee at their annual meeting in Denver.