The International Amateur Boxing Association (IABA) has made it clear that Indian boxers would not be able to take part in international events till the impasse surrounding the Indian Amateur Boxing Federation (IABF) was resolved.
What does IABA stand for?
IABA stands for International Amateur Boxing Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IABA
We have 24 other meanings of IABA in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Auto Body Association (North Carolina)
- Indian American Bar Association
- Indonesian American Business Association
- Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis
- Insurance Agents and Brokers of America
- Inter-American Bar Association
- Inter-American Board of Agriculture
- Interior Alaska Building Association (Fairbanks, AK)
- Internal Auditing Benchmarking Association
- International Airline & Business Academy
- International Association of Black Actuaries
- Iranian-American Bar Association
- Irish Amateur Boxing Association
- Islamic Ahlul Bayt Association (Texas)
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Association of California
- Inter-Agency Bids and Awards Committee
- Impact of Accelerator Based-Technologies on Nuclear Fission Safety (project)
- Integrative Analysis of Brain and Behaviour (Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council; UK)
- International Association of Baby Boomers (Holland, MI)
- It's A Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad Movie (Rinkworks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Amateur Boxing Association (AIBA) provisionally suspended the Indian Amateur Boxing Federation (IABF) late on Thursday possible manipulation of the recent IABF's election two days after the suspension of Indian Olympic Association.
However, a draw for the Huyton man to remain amateur is GB's decision to enter a team into World Series Boxing, a pro-style competition set up by the International Amateur Boxing Association (AIBA) where boxers retain their Olympic eligibility.
BOXING: The International Amateur Boxing Association (AIBA) yesterday began their investigation into accusations that bribes were accepted in return for 2012 Olympic medals.
The International Amateur Boxing Association launched their own probe after the news programme alleged millions of dollars had been paid from an Azeri national to the AIBA's World Series of Boxing competition.
The International Amateur Boxing Association has launched an investigation after the claims were made on BBC's Newsnight programme which found payments of millions of dollars from an Azeri national to the AIBA's World Series of Boxing event.
THE International Amateur Boxing Association have denied allegations of accepting a bribe in return for 2012 Olympic gold medals claiming there is not "any credible evidence" to support the accusations.