The workshop, which was co-organized with the International Alliance of Dietary/Food Supplement Associations (IADSA), was attended by officials from the National Institute of Nutrition, the National Institute of Hygiene Rafael Rangel (INHRR) and the Minis by of Health, all involved in the regulation and registration of food supplements.
What does IADSA stand for?
IADSA stands for International Alliance of Dietary/Food Supplement Associations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IADSA
We have 2 other meanings of IADSA in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Air Defence System
- Integrated Air Defense Simulation (US DoD)
- Integrated Air Defense System
- Integrated Audio Distribution System
- Interactive Analysis and Display Software (military mission control centers)
- Interactive Analysis and Display System
- Interactive Authoring and Display System
- International Affective Digitized Sounds (auditory stimuli research)
- International Agricultural Development Service (New York, USA)
- International Association of Dental Students
- Intra-Aortic Digital Subtraction Angiography (cardiology)
- Intra-Abdominal Desmoplastic Small Round Cell Tumor
- Information and Decision Support System
- Initial Active Duty Training
- Inspection, Analysis, Demonstration, and Test (evaluation methods)
- Institute of Art, Design and Technology (Dún Laoghaire, Ireland)
- Integrated Automatic Detection & Tracking
- Integrated Automatic Detection & Tracking System
- International Academy of Design and Technology
- International Anglican Doctrinal and Theological Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Alliance of Dietary/Food Supplement Associations (IADSA) said that whereas food supplement harmonization is already under way in the European Union, decisions are expected this year on key aspects of the Association of South East Asian Nations' (ASEAN) similar process towards regional legislation.
Codex has sent its draft of health claims recommendations back to the drawing board following concerns over the weight given to the different types of evidence required for scientific substantiation, The International Alliance of Dietary/Food Supplement Associations (IADSA) has revealed.
The International Alliance of Dietary/Food Supplement Associations (IADSA) has published "The Risk Assessment and Safety of Bioactive Substances in Food Supplements.