Kennesaw, GA: The International Alliance for Invitational Education.
What does IAIE stand for?
IAIE stands for International Alliance for Invitational Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAIE
We have 4 other meanings of IAIE in our Acronym Attic
- Intra-Army Interoperability Certification (Central Technical Support Facility; Ft, Hood, TX)
- International Association of Ice Cream Manufacturers (Washington, DC)
- Interstate Auto Insurance Company
- International Association for Intercultural Communication Studies
- Iowa Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (Des Moines, IA)
- International Association of Ice Cream Vendors, Inc.
- International Association for Information and Data Quality
- Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System
- Institute for American Indian Education
- Institute for Arts-Infused Education (Marygrove College; Detroit, MI)
- International Association for Intercultural Education
- International Association for Islamic Economics (est. 1984)
- International Association of Institutes of Export
- Irish Association of International Express Carriers
- Image Analysis and Information Fusion (workshop)
- Iterative Adaptive Inverse Filtering (algorithm)
- Illinois Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- International Association of Insurance Fraud Agencies, Inc. (est. 1985)
- Iowa Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Ikatan Ahli Ilmu Faal Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Physiological Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Discussion The National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded one of the first demonstration projects (Hobbs 1982) designed to promote resiliency in at-risk youth geographically near to the location where the International Alliance for Invitational Education was founded.
Appendix A: The Inviting School Survey-Revised (ISS-R[c]) IAIE International Alliance for Invitational Education Invitational School Survey-Revised (1SS-R) Thank you for your participation in this activity.