He is recognised by the International Al Jolson Society as `The Living Voice of Al Jolson'.
What does IAJS stand for?
IAJS stands for International Al Jolson Society (fan organization; various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAJS
- Indilinga: African Journal of Indigenous Knowledge Systems
- International Arab Journal of Information Technology
- International Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists
- International Archives for the Jazz Organ
- International Association for Joint Reconstruction (est. 2006)
- International Association of Judo Researchers
- Interstate Access Justification Report (road construction)
- International Association of Jazz Record Collectors
- Institute for Advanced Jewish Studies (Israel)
- Institute of Adult Jewish Studies (various locations)
- International Alpaca Judging School (est. 1999; Peru)
- International Association for Jungian Studies
- International Association of Japanese Studies
- Israeli Association for Japanese Studies (est. 2012)
- International Association of Jurists for Western Sahara
- Independent Australian Jewish Voices
- International Association of Justice Volunteerism (Pueblo, CO)
- International Association of Jewish Vocational Services
- I Am Kloot (Manchester based indie band)
- Idiot At Keyboard
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most people who have seen Clive Baldwin reckon he is more like Al Jolson than Al Jolson, so no wonder the International Al Jolson Society call him "The living voice of Al Jolson" and the best Al Jolson performer of all time.