A spokesman for the International Airline Passengers Association said: "The number of lives in the hands of controllers - together with the slim margins for error - must surely mean this is an area where there should be NO second chances.
What does IAPA stand for?
IAPA stands for International Airline Passengers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAPA
We have 45 other meanings of IAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants
- Indo American Psychiatric Association
- Indo Australasian Psychiatry Association
- Industrial Accident Prevention Association of Ontario
- Institute of Analytics Professionals of Australia
- Instituto de Analisis de Politica Agraria (Institute of Agricultural Policy Analysis, Peru)
- Instrument Approach Procedures Automation
- Inter American Press Association
- Inter-Availability Planning and Administration
- International Accident Prevention Association (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- International Association of Physicians in Audiology
- International Au Pair Association
- Italian American Police Association
- Indian American Political Advocacy Council (est. 1994)
- International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care
- Iranian American Political Action Committee
- Integrated Approaches to Participatory Development
- International Auto Parts and Accessories Fair
- International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
- International Association of Performance Art Organizers
Samples in periodicals archive:
But an International Airline Passengers Association spokesman said: "The responsibility of a pilot is huge.
In addition, Marty Salfen, senior vice-president-North America, at the International Airline Passengers Association (IAPA), suggests that fliers should be better informed about these airlines.
International Airline Passengers Association, Box 660074, Dallas, Texas 75266; (214) 520-1070.