Summary: Muscat: The International Air Transport Association (IATA) announced the conclusion of an agreement with the .
What does IATA stand for?
IATA stands for International Air Transport Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IATA
We have 67 other meanings of IATA in our Acronym Attic
- Intra-African Trade
- Investment Analysis Team
- Iosa Auditor Training
- IP Access Trunk
- It's A Trap! (website, Admiral Ackbar)
- It's About Time
- Iwate Asahi Television (Japan)
- Integration Assembly Test and Checkout
- I Am the Avalanche (band)
- Integrated Approaches to Testing and Assessment (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- International Airline Training Academy (Tucson, AZ)
- International Amateur Theatre Association
- International Aromatherapists & Tutors Association
- International Aviation and Travel Academy (Texas)
- Is Amended To Add
- Individual Assistance Technical Assistance Contract (US FEMA)
- Information Assurance Technology Analysis Center
- Improved Army Tactical Command and Control System
- Improved Army Tactical Communications System
- Initial Airborne Target Acquisition Designation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: DUBAI -- The International Air Transport Association, or Iata, announced that Air China chairman Wang Changshun has been elected president of the Association's 68th Annual General Meeting and World Air Transport Summit, which opened in Beijing on Monday.
Jun 4, 2007 International Air Transport Association (IATA) has gathered together for the 63rd time, the venue Vancouver, which also happens to be the home city of the oneworld alliance.
The first stage included a US$5 million investment to build a customs center and to increase parking, in accordance with International Air Transport Association standards.
The International Air Transport Association has described the delays as "totally unacceptable".