Cadets have made visits to America, Canada, Switzerland and Belgium under the International Air Cadet exchange scheme and they have also attended camps in Gibraltar, Cyprus, Germany and Norway.
What does IACE stand for?
IACE stands for International Air Cadet Exchange
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IACE
We have 42 other meanings of IACE in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Indiana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Iowa Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- International Association of Concrete Drillers and Sawers
- Illinois Association of Code Enforcement
- Illinois Association of County Engineers
- Immunoaffinity Capillary Electrophoresis
- Institute for Adult and Continuing Education (University of Makerere; Kampala, Uganda)
- Institute of Animal Care Education (Cheshire, England, UK; est. 1996)
- Institute of APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) Cyber Education (Busan, South Korea)
- Illinois Adult and Continuing Educators Association (est. 1937; Carbondale, IL)
- Inter-American Conductive Education Association (Toms River, NJ)
- International Air Cadet Exchange Association (Canada)
- Indiana Association for Community Economic Development
- Interagency Committee on Environment and Development
- International Association for Continuing Engineering Education
- International Association of Christian Early Educators
- Inter Agency Committee on Environmental Health (Department of Health; Philippines)
- International Association for Cognitive Education and Psychology
- International Association CAUCASUS: Ethnic Relations, Human Rights, Geopolitics (Tbilisi, Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pair will be jetting off at the end of the month - James to Germany and Craig to Canada - after winning two of the three places available to 1,000 air cadets based in Warwickshire and Birmingham under the International Air Cadet Exchange Association scheme.
On his return from South Africa, Adam will spend two and a half weeks in America as part of the International Air Cadet Exchange.