I did a bit of everything," said Mrs Blower, who is also president of the International Agricultural Exchange Association, and marketing manager of Willows, Hatton's sister Farm Village near St Albans.
What does IAEA stand for?
IAEA stands for International Agricultural Exchange Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAEA
We have 33 other meanings of IAEA in our Acronym Attic
- International Academy of the Environment (Switzerland)
- International Aero Engines
- International Association of Egyptologists
- Internationale Energie Agentschap (Dutch: International Energy Agency)
- Internationally-Acclaimed Expert
- Internet Application Environment
- Isuzu Automotive Europe GmbH (Germany)
- Independent Administration of Estates Act (California probate code)
- Institute of Automotive Engineer Assessors (UK)
- International Advertising Executives' Association
- International Antitrust Enforcement Assistance Act of 1994
- International Atomic Energy Agency
- International Agricultural Exchange Association Marine Environmental Laboratory
- International Antitrust Enforcement Assistance Act
- Inter-American Emergency Aid Committee
- International Association of Environmental Analytical Chemistry
- Invitation to Apply for Eligibility and to Bid (Philippines)
- Ion Assisted Electron Beam
- Indianhead Arts and Education Center (Wisconsin)
- Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 14-month overseas working trip had been organised by the International Agricultural Exchange Association.