Al-Rafe'i added that Chairman of the Parliament's Arab and International Affairs Committee MP Bassam al-Manaseer attended the meeting and said the lawmakers' comments reflect personal views and come within democratic practices.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for International Affairs Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- International Academy of Consciousness
- International Academy of Cytology
- International Access Code
- International Accounting Centre
- International Action Center
- International Adoption Center
- International Advisory Committee (PSSC)
- International Aerobatic Club
- International Aerosol Conference (International Aerosol Research Assembly)
- International Affairs Centre (Thailand)
- International Agricultural Center (The Netherlands)
- International Agricultural Centre
- International Alliance for Children, Inc. (New Milford, CT)
- International Antarctic Centre (New Zealand)
- International Anti-Corruption (corporate corruption)
- International Armaments Cooperation
- International Armed Conflict
- International Armoring Corporation (Ogden, Utah)
- International Arms Cooperation
- International Associate Clubs (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Malkin was deputy head of the Federation Council's international affairs committee and as such might have had a special security clearance giving access to classified information, Navalny speculated.
The International Affairs Committee of ACA will partner with international management consulting firm Orr & Boss to host a Virtual Learning Conference (VLC).
I served on the International Affairs Committee for two terms of six years.
Chairman of the International Affairs Committee of the Parliament of Kyrgyzstan Almazbek Baatyrbekov commented on the issue of dissatisfaction of deputies with distribution of business trips at the press conference in AKIpress agency yesterday.
| MOSCOW, April 3 (KUNA) -- The Group of Arab Ambassadors here discussed Russian-Arab relations with Aleksey Pushkov, the Chairman of the Russian Duma's International Affairs Committee, said Dean of the Arab diplomatic corps in Moscow, Kuwaiti ambassador Nasser al-Mezyan, in statements to KUNA on Tuesday.
Led by Salim Saifullah Khan, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee chairman, the 10-member team is visiting Afghanistan at the invitation of High Peace Council and International Affairs Committee of Meshrano Jirga.