14 October 2010, SPA -- Lebanon&'s Minister of Labor Boutros Harb met here today with visiting Chief of International Affairs Department at the Ministry of Labor of Iran Lami Bur.
What does INTAF stand for?
INTAF stands for International Affairs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Integrated Tactical Communications Study
- Integrated Tactical Communications System
- Intrastromal Corneal Ring Segments
- Infants Need To Avoid Circumcision Trauma
- Inspired Network to Achieve Community Together (Florida)
- International Network to Advance Climate Talks (German Institute for International and Security Affairs)
- International Network to Analyze, Communicate, and Transform (anti-female genital mutilation)
- International Nifedipine Trial on Atherosclerosis Coronary Therapy
- Introduction to Ateneo Culture and Tradition (Ateneo de Manila University; Philippines)
- Institute of Training and Development (multiple locations)
- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Information Technologies Group International
- Information Technology Association of Jordan
- Institut Tadbiran Awam Negara (National Institute of Public Administration; Malaysia)
- International Alliance of Asbestos & Pollution Reinsurers (UK)
- Interoperability Technology Association for information Processing
- International Arts Relations, Inc (Hispanic American arts center)
- International Network of Treatment Alternatives for Recovery
- Integrated Tower Automation Suite (aviation; air traffic control)
- International Animation Sodality
Samples in periodicals archive:
The thoroughly revised eighth edition features up-to-date descriptions and data about finding careers worldwide in varied fields such as banking, consulting, development and relief, nonprofits and education, media, and research institutes; updated profiles of some 300 organizations that best represent the field and have a history of hiring international affairs graduates; and a new chapter on choosing the best graduate program to prepare for a career in international affairs.
According to Iranoilgas sources, Seifollah Jashnsaz, managing director of National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) has appointed Asghar Arshi as the new director of international affairs of the Company, replacing Hojatollah Ghanimi Fard in the position.
Lawrence University and a Master's degree in international affairs from George Washington University.
Barbara Shailor, previously with the International Affairs Department of the International Association of Machinists (IAM), was hired to head the AFL-CIO's international work.