M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS SAE International yesterday announced that it has been named by the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) as an officially sanctioned provider of Aerospace Auditor Transition Training (AATT).
What does IAQG stand for?
IAQG stands for International Aerospace Quality Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Indonesian Agricultural Quarantine Agency
- Indoor Air Quality Association (established in 1995)
- International Air Quality Advisory Board
- Idaho Air Quality Bureau
- Indoor Air Quality Company (Lincoln, NE)
- International Association of Quality Circles (est. 1977)
- Interstate Air Quality Council (est. 2005; various states)
- Indoor Air Quality Certified Professional (International Indoor Air Quality Commission)
- Independent Association of Questioned Document Examiners
- International Association of Qualified Financial Planners
- Institute for Administrative Quality Improvement (University of Buffalo; New York)
- Indoor Air Quality Information Clearinghouse
- Indoor Air Quality Management
- Institute of Air Quality Management (est. 2002; UK)
- Indoor Air Quality Management Group
- Indoor Air Quality Management Program
- International Academy of Quantum Molecular Science
- Indoor Air Quality Program
- International Alliance of Quality Professionals
- International Association of Quality Practitioners
Samples in periodicals archive:
The certification is regarded as a prerequisite to qualify for registration as a supplier in the international OASIS online database of qualified suppliers for the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG).