uk Travel Business Review - 17 February 2012 Sichuan Airlines, a China-based airline company, has entered into an agreement with International Aero Engines (IAE), a Switzerland-based multinational aero engine consortium.
What does IAE stand for?
IAE stands for International Aero Engines
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAE
We have 98 other meanings of IAE in our Acronym Attic
- Instrumentation and Electrical
- Integral Absolute Error
- Integrated Acquisition Environment
- Integrated Aircrew Ensemble
- Integrated Application Environment(s)
- Intelligent Auto Exposure (cameras)
- Interface Adapter Element (mainframes)
- Intermittent Altitude Exposure
- Internal Audits and Evaluation
- International Academy of the Environment (Switzerland)
- International Association of Egyptologists
- Internationale Energie Agentschap (Dutch: International Energy Agency)
- Internationally-Acclaimed Expert
- Internet Application Environment
- Isuzu Automotive Europe GmbH (Germany)
- Independent Administration of Estates Act (California probate code)
- Institute of Automotive Engineer Assessors (UK)
- International Advertising Executives' Association
- International Agricultural Exchange Association
- International Antitrust Enforcement Assistance Act of 1994
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS International Aero Engines (IAE) on Wednesday announced that TransAsia Airways has chosen its V2500 engines to power six A321 standard aircraft which are on firm order with Airbus.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS International Aero Engines (IAE) on Wednesday announced that TransAsia Airways has chosen its V2500 engines to power six A321 standard aircraft which are on firm order with Airbus.
The IAE International Aero Engines consortium said its V2500 engine has been selected to power 25 Airbus 320 aircraft ordered by Aviation Capital Group in a deal worth over EUR400 million.
Dec 17, 2006 IAE International, China Southern Airlines, Airbus IAE International Aero Engines and China Southern Airlines announced that the carrier ordered V2500s to power 50 A320 family aircraft and signed a long-term V2500Select aftermarket agreement in a deal worth more than $1.
The contracts include: titanium bulk-head flanges for the Pratt & Whitney PW6000 engine nacelle, which has been selected to power the new Airbus A318; orders from BF Goodrich for nacelle components for the International Aero Engines consortium V2500 jet engine; and orders from Serck Aviation for cast aluminum high-temperature heat exchanger components.