Hammell of International Advocates for Health Freedom points out that the "safety standards" imposed by the commission in essence treat vitamins as potentially dangerous drugs, imposing "Maximum Safe Permitted Levels" of potency that would make them subject to regulations in much the same way as drugs.
What does IAHF stand for?
IAHF stands for International Advocates for Health Freedom
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAHF
We have 1 other meaning of IAHF in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana Association of Home Educators
- Infantile Acute Hemorrhagic Edema
- Institute for Arts and Humanities Education (est. 1982; New Jersey)
- International Alliance of Healthcare Educators
- International Association for Hydrogen Energy
- Idaho Area Health Education Center (Boise, ID)
- International Academy for Higher Education and Counseling (India)
- International Academy Health Education Centre (Canada)
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station (Iowa Statew University)
- Inter-American Heart Foundation (Dallas, TX)
- International Aerospace Hall of Fame
- International Alliance for Health Freedom
- International Amateur Handball Federation (est. 1928)
- Island Affordable Housing Fund (Vineyard Haven, MA)
- Italian American Heritage Foundation (San Jose, CA)
- International Association of Hispanic Firefighters
- International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators
- International Association of Heat & Frost Insulators & Asbestos Workers (Washington, DC)
- International Association of Hebrew Free Loans
- International Association of Hedge Funds Professionals (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's what groups like International Advocates for Health Freedom and The Life Extension Foundation say will happen the United Nations gets its way.